Please note, following government advice Architecture Page Henderson staff are now working from home. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquirers or see our individual contact information below.
Architecture Page Henderson is an award-winning NZIA accredited practice based in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty. With decades of experience we have built a strong reputation over a wide range of projects throughout New Zealand and overseas. Our scope of work is extremely varied, ranging in scale and program from master planning public spaces to small residential alterations, multi-residential housing, education buildings, mare, sport complexes, offices and laboratories, and commercial fit-outs.
We work from a light, open and imaginatively renovated office building. The open nature of our office encourages design input from all staff ensuring collaboration and the cross-pollination of ideas on every project.
- We believe in creative design solutions, unique and particular to clients, environments and purpose at hand.
- We commit to ensuring our clients expectations of quality and management are maximised with rigorous cost and time targets.
- We appreciate timeless design principles combined with an innovative approach and moderns sensibility.
- We focus on leveraging our experience and industry knowledge to deliver the best quality projects.
- We value our industry relationships and choose to collaborate with the best; clients; consultants; and contractors.
- Small exclusive residential developments
- Individual residences
- Large residential developments
- Alterations and fit-outs
- Commercial buildings and offices
- Educational buildings
- Sport complexes, lounges and pavilions
- Community buildings
- Marae buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Feasibility studies
- Urban redevelopment and landscape design
Bachelor of Architecture,
Diploma of Urban Valuation,
Councillor, NZIA Council
2009 - 2011
Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Architects (FNZIA)
David has practiced architecture in New Zealand, Sydney and London. Returning to New Zealand from overseas, after a brief period back in Auckland, he has lived and worked in the Bay of Plenty. Partnership was formed with John Henderson. Since the dissolution of the partnership, David has designed many varied projects all over the North Island of New Zealand and Australia.
Allied Professional Graduate
Bachelor of Architecture (Hons), Victoria, Wellington 2001
Affiliated Member NZIA
Bachelor of Architecture, Durban, South Africa 1982
National Diploma in Architectural Technology, Bay of Plenty 2016
Master of Architecture, Victoria, Wellington 2016
The team collectively boasts decades of experience both in New Zealand and overseas.
Our current team has a wealth of practical knowledge and understanding of not only physical environmental conditions but also the the cultural aspects of many projects